WordPress is a great platform for creating a website. It's user friendly, has a ton of features,...
5 Simple yet Effective Ways to Engage on Instagram
As a non-profit, you are always looking for new and innovative ways to reach potential donors. And what better place to do that than on Instagram? With over 1 billion monthly active users, Instagram is a powerful tool that can help you raise awareness for your cause and attract potential donors.
But with so many non-profits competing for attention on Instagram, how can you make sure that your account stands out from the rest? By engaging with your followers! Here are 5 simple yet effective ways to do just that:
1. Respond to comments on your posts. This is a great way to connect with your followers and show that you value their feedback. Not to mention, it also makes them feel appreciated which could encourage them to support your cause.
2. Host a Q&A session. Have one of your team members take over your account for a day and answer questions from followers in real-time. This is a great way to build trust and rapport with potential donors.
3. Go live! Live videos are a great way to connect with your followers in an authentic way. Plus, they’re also more likely to be seen by more people since they appear at the top of users’ feeds when they’re live.
4. Share behind-the-scenes content. Your followers want to see what goes on behind the scenes of your organization. Share photos and videos of your team in action or give them a peek into how you plan and execute your campaigns.
5. Leverage user-generated content. User-generated content is incredibly powerful because it’s coming from someone who is not affiliated with your organization. When you share UGC, be sure to credit the original poster and include a call-to-action (CTA) in the caption so that other people can get involved as well.
By following these simple tips, you can start seeing better results from your Instagram account in no time! And who knows, maybe even attract some new donors in the process.